Monday, September 19, 2011

Relaxing Weekend...

This weekend was the first time I felt like no one was waiting on my call or counting on me to show up somewhere on a planned schedule.

What a breath of fresh air! However, my throat is sore which means I really did let my guard down and relax cause I always get sick when I slow down.

I watched movies I had never seen and a good classic- Dirty Dancing. I would classify this past weekend as one of the best of the year. Chilling, catching up on movies. getting a few things crossed off the list, cooking with Josh, and just enjoying being me.

I am excited about this new chapter. I actually felt like a project manager at my job today that new what she was doing today. It was pretty amazing. I can't wait as this unfolds what is going to happen next!

Until then, I will be singing... "Now I, had the time of my life... and I owe it all to you!"

No comments: